Pinterest Power Pack
With the growing role of Pinterest as a major source of website traffic, many businesses are aware that they need to establish a presence on this image-based social network. Pinterest is particularly important for businesses with strong visual links – e.g. wedding services, catering, fashion/beauty, artists, photographers, pet services to name a few. However it can also be tailored to fit many other business types – it’s just a question of being creative and sourcing the right type of images. The widely held view is that Pinterest is dominated by female users, but data from the UK tends to demonstrate a far more equal male/female split. If your main target market is female, this could be a particularly good reason to use Pinterest for your business.
I have approximately 750 Pinterest followers and have been using the platform since December 2011. Pinterest now generates a good percentage of my website visits. I’ve taken various training courses and read numerous articles so I have a good understanding of how it works, including best practices for business use.
If you’d like to get involved but aren’t sure what it’s all about, my Pinterest Power Pack is perfect for you! The package can be tailored to suit your needs – from a straightforward training session to a complete Pinterest management service.
Basic Pinterest Training (approx. 90 mins)
Learn how to:[unordered_list style=”star”]
- Set up your Pinterest business account
- Validate your website
- Optimise your profile
- Create your first boards
- Pin images and/or videos and link them correctly
- Install a Pin It button in your browser
- Re-pin images
- Use tags, comments and likes
- Link to Facebook and Twitter
- Install a Pinterest tab in your Facebook Page
One-time fee of £97
Pinterest Monthly Management Service
If you don’t want to or don’t have the time to use Pinterest yourself, I will manage your account for you. This package includes:[unordered_list style=”star”]
- Setup of a Pinterest account for your business
- Creation of boards related to your niche as required
- Pinning your content/products/services on a regular basis
- Repinning by me of the above
- Regular promotion of your boards via other social media channels
- Monthly skype or phone calls to review progress
Monthly fee of £125 – or just £100 if I’m already managing other social media accounts for you.
or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org